Remind Me Again, Why Am I Still Sane?

I'm an Artist, an Interior Design major, and the best oddball around (or so I'm told). Joined to keep in touch with family.

10 January, 2007

Any more metal and I'll pick up radio signals



So yes, on my last venture to Knoxvegas, I dropped off all of my friends belated christmas giftables. As a token of equal giftables my close friend Gary offered me whatever I like, and since I was taking him to get a tattoo at our favorite parlor anyway, I figured "hey! I want more metal!" So yes, my new piercing is pretty. It's definitely the only piercing I can see being acceptable on my face though. I figure, once I get my other lobe pierced finally, and maybe another cartilage piercing, I should be able to pick up Sirius radio by default. heh. Figured a picture might be in order, so there's this one.
--Little Reverb

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said…

    Good gravy! Stay away from construction sites where they use the big magnets. :D

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed the blog about dogz ds nintendo found it very informative. I found a good website which also features dogz ds nintendo and dogz ds nintendo. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger barb michelen said…

    Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home