Remind Me Again, Why Am I Still Sane?

I'm an Artist, an Interior Design major, and the best oddball around (or so I'm told). Joined to keep in touch with family.

14 December, 2006

Cupcake Pink, Man Color For Sure




Can't say much since it's almost time for work, but I figured Someone would be curious as to what cupcake Pink looks like since it's finally in my hair. I'm thrilled, and it makes me laugh alot when I catch sight of it in the mirror. Can't really see how this is a bad color. I'm eagerly awaiting how coworkers and customers feel about this one.

--Little Reverb

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said…

    Well..... I think I like it better than the blue but...

    you really should've gone red-&-green in the spirit of the holidays. I expect more from you when Easter rolls around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home