Remind Me Again, Why Am I Still Sane?

I'm an Artist, an Interior Design major, and the best oddball around (or so I'm told). Joined to keep in touch with family.

05 July, 2006

Nothing like a 4 hour drive and a screaming sound system

As I'm sure most know, mum and the family are making a trip to the lodge in Chattanooga from the 9th to the 15th. My plans involve friends however, so I'll be leaving on the 6th so I can make it to Knoxvegas in time to pick up Kitten's childhood friend at the greyhound station. I shall be leaving early and staying late. My trip will be from the 6th to the 18th. Figured anyone who's up to par on my story would like to know why I wont be posting, as well as doodles and general online-ness in the next 2 weeks. Chapter 4 is finally up and running, I'm rather pleased with it, but I may take it down to revise a few things when I get back from vacation. In any case, I'll be gone for a while, so don't wait up.
--Little Reverb

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home